Eye makeup is probably the most delicate and beautiful part of your makeup routine. If you want that glam or appealing look, you cannot afford to ruin your eye makeup. But for some people, it is a Herculean task. Why? Because they have to spend hours applying eyeshadow, blending it, and creating transitions.
To help make up lovers and give your eyes that professional pop, MAC launched its pot paint eyeshadows range. They are highly pigmented and can easily give you that intense and vibrant finish. You can even elevate the look by using the correct brushes. Therefore, we have decided to sort some of the best and recommended brushes for MAC pot paint. So stay with us till the end.
MAC Pot Paint
MAC pot paints are long-lasting cream eyeshadows. While applying it is creamy but after drying it gives you an intense and vibrant look. With its second-skin formula, the eyeshadow glides over your eyelid and creates an effortless look. Without making it appear as cakey or heavy make-up. It is built up of superior qualities and thus lasts around 15 hours. Moreover, it does not streak, crease or flake easily.
Some popular shades of MAC pot paint
- Soft Ochre
- Bare Study
- Babes In Charms
- Born to Beam
- Art Thera-Peachy
Benefits of MAC Pot Paint
- Non-caking, creasing, or flaking
- Flexible coverage
- Dermatologist tested
- Contains no harmful chemicals
Best Brush for MAC Pot Paint
It is a perfect brush for MAC paint pots. Why? Because it is a super flat brush with no fluffiness and hence goes well with cream eyeshadows. It provides the right firmness to the eye makeup and does not absorb too much product. Its synthetic fibers make it even more ideal for cream eyeshadows.
These are handmade eyeshadow brushes constructed of premium synthetic fiber materials. It is a complete set of brushes for eye makeup. The pack includes an eyeshadow brush, blending brush, eyeliner, and concealer brushes. The variety of shapes and sizes helps you to get different looks. It has real wood handles and contains no pollution elements.
This is a perfect makeup kit for a makeup enthusiast. It is a complete makeup brush set and perfects to gift someone. It contains brushes of different shapes and sizes to help you cover all areas of your face. Constructed out of premium synthetic fiber materials with wooden handles gives you a professional touch with elegance.
The ELF eyeshadow brush absorbs the perfect amount of eyeshadow and provides you with long-lasting color saturation. The curved brush contour makes it easy to glide over your eye and gives you that accurate eye look. Moreover, it is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, therefore it becomes a perfect gift for your vegan friends.
This is another eyeshadow brush by ELf that is perfect for softening those dramatic edges and fine lines. Moreover, you can use this brush to set powder or liquid concealer. It is a perfect match for those who want to create a natural finish to their eye look.
Tips to Use MAC Pot Paint
Here are some effective tips to follow to flaunt your eye look:
- Remember the product will dry fast and therefore you have to work on it fast. Use your fingers or brushes to blend it properly. Ensure there are no harsh lines.
- Use a small amount of product as it is already hyperpigmented.
- Apply the product in one eye, then blend it nicely before moving to the next eye.
- You can also use a damp brush to blend your eyeshadow.
How to Get That Perfect Look?
Here are some easy steps to create a perfect eye look:
- Before applying anything to your eyes make sure your eyes are clean. First of all, wash it with a mild cleanser and then dry it off.
- The next step is to moisturize. You cannot skip this step. Apply eye cream under your eyes.
- Now before applying eyeshadows, don’t forget to use a primer. As it will hold your makeup for longer and fill out those creases.
- Apply MAC pot painted with the help of a brush or finger. Dab a little product on your eyes and blend it well. For daytime, you can use laying low, soft ochre, bare study, etc. And for a glam look, you can use born-to-beam, princess cut, or babes in charms.
- Next, pick an eyeliner and create a perfect wing.
- Last but not the least, use a curler to curl your lashes and top it off with a good quality mascara.
Remember, the most important key to creating a ravishing look in practice. Take out time from your busy schedule and practice different eye looks. Don’t worry, MAC paint pot has got your back. I hope you found this article helpful. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.